4 Star Products

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

What does everyone think about 4 Star Products? What products do you like by them?

I've talked to 4 Star the last couple of days. If I get enough interest, I will probable carry some products from their line.

I just wanted to get some member feedback here.

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I liked 4 Star UPP until I tried JetSeal and DG 105. Its a good sealant I just liked the other two better.

3. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

UPP was very easy to use, gives a great shine/slickness but lasted probably a month or so. Their leather products were nice.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Never used it

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Leather cleaner (gel) is the best! It clings to leather and doesn't stink. Matter of fact it has a pleasant fragrance to it.
    Leather conditioner is also nice. Similar to Wolfgang/Pinnacle, while it costs cheaper.
    UPP is a nice sealant to flat paints.
    Shampoo is also quite nice.

haven'ttried anything else yet.

6. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Good feedback. Keep them coming guys!

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The tire protectant had a nice gloss to it. I also really like the leather combo. Really nice.

8. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

UPP was the first boutique product I bought ..years ago....It has a real nice look and very slick..BUT was short lived...do not fair well in New England weather...during the rainy season or snow and salt it just killed it....I changed over to Klasse after that and was happy....

For the price of UPP I found better for less and longer lasting...

UPP is a good product..but not for me....

products react different to climatic regions....some work well in say Florida..Texas...but not in the Northern climates...

AL

9. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

I really like the leather cleaner and conditioner too.

10. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

UPP is a very slick product. I am looking forward to DetailCity carrying the whole line again. I haven't been disappointed with any of the 4* products. The pro line is a hidden gem - nice products for a good price.

11. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

I have to agree with AL but i will say that i like the look of UPP topped with NB..UPP is the only 4* product i have used from the 4* line up..i do have the spray sealant..i've had it for well over a year and never used because i found myself wanting to try new products...but as i stated UPP/NB is sweet combo when weather isn't a factor....

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I was happy with the 4* APC

13. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I always loved the Leather Conditioner...great stuff...

UPP is probably the slickest sealant I have used. I just wish it was more durable...