3M Perfect-It III

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Cooter, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Part #05933 is the replacement for UFSE or not?? Replacement??

Heath

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

05933 is discontinued..if you find it grab it...its a great product.....I am not sure if it was replaced by Ultrafina since it has a bit more cut ..05933 can still be found in some paint stores till supply runs out...any time I see it I grab some...and the perfect it III Machine glaze..now this may be close to Ultrafina..the machine glaze...its a fine cut...

The 05933 does dust some...and is not VOC compliant....I still se it on ebay..but the shipping is a killer...some paint supplies are blowing it out and I was getting it at 15.00 a bottle...

the machine glaze is #05937

they call ultrafina a finishing glaze..so i wonder if it is MG replacement

Al

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I got a bottle of this morning for $30 at a local paint /parts house. Thanks for the info Al.
    Very much fella.

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Do not use alot on the pad....and do not over work it..or it can be a bear to get off..a QD will help getting it off....to much will dust also....

if they have the #05937 get it also..those 2 make a great pair....it will remove any micromarring from 05933

3M™ Perfect-It™ III Machine Glaze 05937,
    New glaze that quickly and effortlessly removes 3M™ Perfect-It™ III compound swirl marks and produces the high gloss, swirl-free finish that shops demand.

Optimized for today's paints and with today's refinisher in mind. The user will be amazed at how quickly it removes the swirl marks to leave a "show car" finish.

its a great combo....but hard to find.....

Al

5. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Yes, I have 05933 and love it. I think 06062 is its replacement and as somebody said it is a moderate compound not a finishing polish.

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks Al! I'll have to go back up there and check it out.

Heath