3D/HD Official Detailing Vendor of Barrett Jackson

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by David Fermani, Apr 14, 2014.

1. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

[SIZE=12pt]3D/HD is the official detailing products supporter of the 2014 Barrett Jackson Auto Auction. In conjunction with Justin Ball Detailing LLC of N. Central Florida (Leesburg) http://justinballdetailing.com/ who exclusively uses 3D/HD detailing products for his business, is also the detailing company selected to clean & detail most of the over 500 cars for sale and on display at this year's show. It is quite an accomplishment & honor for 3D/HD & Justin to be the only companies given permission to clean & shine cars on site at the Palm Beach Fairgrounds this year.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Besides detailing for large venues such as Barrett Jackson, Justin, who has been professionally detailing for over 15 years, also owns & operates a very successful detailing management company within several of the high end dealerships in Northern Central Florida. At this year's event Justin and approximately 13 of his lucky employees were geared up to take on the rigors of detailing a huge variety of specialty vehicles. This includes a combination of hot rods, exotics, classics (some in excessive of $4 million), to even huge corporate Semi Trucks & Trailers for some of the country's largest corporations. Each received treatments ranging from exterior washes, to waxes, paint correction and even complete detailing & reconditioning. All being performed with 3D & HD car care products. The behind the scenes cleaning activity started Friday April 4th and will continue up until the end of the action on Sunday April 13th. Look for the Justin & his crew wearing bright green shirts with 3D/HD logos. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][​IMG][/SIZE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

That's awesome. I still haven't tried 3D products yet, but really need to get on that, hear nothing but good things.

3. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

Love the wrangler detailing position. nice pics! Once my supply store gets some HD Adapt i'll be all over it

4. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Thanks Chas! I'd love for you to try some 3D/HD and give your honest opinion. Please let me know if I can ever help.

That picture is making my back hurt just thinking about it! I have yet to see someone use such a technique, but this guy looks like it came 2nd nature. Adapt is a great 1 step product and is a must have in many people's arsenal.