25% off at the Rag Shack!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've decided to put everything 25% off at my new site www.theragshack.com I've also added microfiber packages, Wet Obsession wax, Black Wow, and some Optimum products to the site, which are also on sale as well! Enter coupon code "micro25" to get your discount at checkout.

Be sure to checkout my new Gladiator towel. This is a very thick and soft towel that I think will be a huge hit.

I will also honor the 25% off all of the microfibers on my Obsessive Detail site as well. Microfibers & Accessories Just enter "micro25"
    in the comment box at checkout on there and I will refund the discount back to you.

Please spread the word to the other forums! Thanks!

NOTICE: If you pay with Paypal, for some reason it is charging an additional shipping charge. Go ahead and proceed with the order and I wil make sure that extra shipping charge is refunded back. I think the issue is that my Paypal account is linked to my Obsessive Detail website. Sorry for the incovenience.

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Is WO 25% of as well or what is the sale price.Please.Thank you...

3. Obsessive Detail

Yes, Wet Obsession will be 25% off as well!

4. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Get it Buddy. It's a nice wax to use. easy on, easy off, and leaves a nice shine. even shinier when applied over a good sealant.

5. Buddy

0-kay, I will...I really need to get the Jeat Seal 109 too...thats the sealent I want to try...I never have been a sealent guy

6. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

Somebody please buy some of those Shag Rags! The softest, plushest MF I have used.

7. Obsessive Detail

I totally agree!:thumb:

8. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

The bastard sold me on the shag rags. Order up! I'm looking forward to using my cobra microfibers as backups for odds and ends.

9. Obsessive Detail

Got it! Thanks bud! That will go out in the morning!

10. Obsessive Detail

Bump for the morning crowd!

11. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

How long is the sale?

12. Obsessive Detail

I will probably let it run for a couple of weeks.

13. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for this offer Justin!

14. Obsessive Detail

Not a problem! I figured this sale would give people the chance to try out the towels plus get the word spread a bit of my new website.

15. Buddy

Hey, slanguage. I did order the WO today. can't wait to try it...thanks for the advise..Heath said the same thing and also said that J has a sealent thats great very under rated Maybe better than Jet seal 109 and cheaper too...That would be nice...:thumb:

16. Obsessive Detail

Thanks for the order! That will go out in the morning. I also sent you a refund back for your member discount and shipping difference!

17. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

How does the Shag Rag (lol) compare to the Plush towel? 3 for $5 is vs 3 for $9 is my decision I have to make :(

18. Obsessive Detail

There is no comparison really. The Shag Rag is like 3-4 Plush towels put together.

Remember with the 25% off code you can get 3Shag Rags for $6.75 plus shipping or 10 for $19.50 plus shipping!

19. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Tried a ShagRag to put on OCW and OOS. There is NO other way to apply these products! Then he throws the 25% off thing on me...

Order Placed! 10 Shag Rags and 3 SuperFlys!!!

It's my first order Justin, take care of me bro.

20. Buddy

J Thank you. Real nice sale. Boy what a difference the micro25 makes. I have a real nice wax because of it now. That I may not of had with out It. Thanks again for the discounts.

I did rec. my order of towels and I would like to thank you for getting them out right away. I was surprised that I got them so fast and the color combo and quality was alot better than I originally thought...:thumb: