2017 Acura RDX

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Sizzle Chest, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

2017 Acura RDX Advance Package

I had a customer bring me his brand new 2017 Acura Advance Package in white diamond pearl. His wife has had the same vehicle for almost 10 years and it was time for her to get a new ride!
    The paint was in very good shape. It was delivered to me direct from the dealer lot…and they were instructed to NOT do any prep on it.

It did have quite a bit of surface contaminants that were removed via clay/clay alternatives and chemical decontamination.

A light polish and a few areas of heavier correction was all that was necessary to really make this paint pop!

Rupes 21 and mini were used along with Rupes yellow and green pads. A nanoskin autoscrub medium and fine wash mitt were used for claying. Sonax fallout cleaner was used for the chemical decontamination. Adam’s car shampoo was used for the wash step. M205 was used for the heavier defects. Beeds Prime was used as the finishing polish as well as primer for the Beeds ceramic coating. Kenotek vinyl and leather conditioner was used as my tire dressing of choice. Glass was cleaned and sealed with SCG Pro glass cleaner and clarifying glass sealant. The interior was vacuumed via Metro vac and cleaned with Adam’s total interior cleaner. The leather and plastic interior areas were treated with Beeds. The engine compartment was cleaned with 1Z APC and treated with Beeds. The carpeted areas were treated with Gyeon fabric coat.

I don’t have any before pictures, as the paint was in very good shape and it was hard to capture the minor marring/swirling on camera.

This Acura is protected from front to back, inside and out for the foreseeable future!

Please enjoy the after pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]