2012 Street Dreams Detail Video...

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by dsms, Mar 1, 2012.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Just finished a brand new video. Wasn't trying to reinvent the wheel just a simple video outlining some of the key points of a detail in hopes to help customers understand what high level detailing is all about. Check it out would love to hear what you guys think...

http://youtu.be/iPQsbY6z_7M

Regards,

Dave

2. MartinD

MartinD DB Certified Manufacturer

Really like it a lot Dave. Good work!

3. premshine09

premshine09 Jedi Nuba

Awesome vid Dave!

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

very nice.

[video=youtube;iPQsbY6z_7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPQsbY6z_7M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

5. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

Awesome video and work Dave! You look pretty young.

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I turned 37 last week, getting old sucks.

7. maxepr1

maxepr1 Jedi Nuba

Dave, looks really good! I think the video and music are a perfect combo! I think customers who are not familiar with detailing and your services should get the point! What goes into a "Detail" is allot more than just washing and waxing a car! Nicely done!

8. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

That was bad ass

9. ptautowerks

ptautowerks Virgin Detailer

That video was sick! Top notch...very nice work!

10. drew935

drew935 Auto Salon Works

I turned 39 on Monday and I workout to stay in shape. Getting older means you work harder at staying young hehe.
    So happy belated birthday Dave ;)

11. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Awesome video Dave! Love the interlay of the main soundtrack from Inception, one of my favorites. Definitely should help establish more confidence in your work with potential clients.

psh....37

12. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

Everything is so much more epic with hans zimmer
    Nice vid

13. Jokeman

Jokeman Two Bucket System Washer

Great video. Impressive camera work and detailing.

14. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Very sweet video Dave. Great car choice for it as well. I dont think I could make a video. Polishing yes but Hanz Zimmer followed my my 40 year old ass mopping up spilled coffee and vacuuming out gummi bears and Cherrios out of a soccer mom van. Wouldnt have the same effect.LOL Great work my friend.

Darren

15. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

David --
    Shame on your for kidding about your age - we all know you are just a young whippersnapper !!! 37 my A$$ !!! :)
    More like 27 minus 7, right ?? :) We might just have a video of you getting Carded at Olive Garden, dude, so watch out ! :):):)

Hey - awesome video and music synchronization - guess you are now expanding your mad skills into music/video engineering/programming, are you, laddie ??
    Really, a great Video, shows everything most people dont even have a clue about, is not too long that one loses interest, top quality work, tools, and test subject !

Glad that you showed Rotary Power and PC power together!

Thanks so much for that hard work that went into doing that - it is very much appreciated !
    Dan F

16. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Amazing video David this truly is your best one yet, what camera did you shoot it with; very professional looking. Reminds me of the Polished Bliss video on the Gallardo.

17. Wheelz25

Wheelz25 Jedi Nuba

Raising the bar yet again Dave...i know how much time must have went into this project and it came out phenomenal!

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

19. GoFast908Z

GoFast908Z DB Pro Supporter

Very professionally done Dave. Kudos. You're doing it right! I'm sure this video will serve you very well.

20. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Drew................Dave's sense of humor is well ...................."Dry" as he is 20 years old :giggle: "Jness" on display.............

The video is "Bad a**"...............as mentioned. ..............."Scorcese esqe" or simply "J" NESS.