2009 Toyota Matrix Silver

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by zoomzoom mazda5, May 4, 2008.

1. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Got to do this today and it was only 3 weeks that the owner has had it. Very minor swirls in a few places and needed a general clean up. Sorry no before pic's because my camera needed new batteries that i got when i was finish. My process was a 2 bucket wash then dry off with a leaf blower. Then did my claying process and then drop the bar on the ground:thud:. Then i had to use a new one on the car which has some rail dust on it, when i was almost finish i drop the other bar too!:eek: by then i was getting piss off from this. Finally got to finish claying and from there i use ZAIO & ZPC with my UDM with LC CCS white pads. It came out very nice and clean too. My next process was with Z2 and ZCS. After waiting awhile i did the interior with IZ cockpit and vac the interior. The windows were done with Stoners (front only) because of the new tint it had. After that i did a Z8 wipe down and dress the tires with RL. This was a easy one for me and the time was just 6 hrs to do. Thanks everyone for looking and your comments too..........Angelo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry that the pic's aren't the best, I'm still trying to learn to take better pic's for everyone!
    :drinking2:

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

looks good. well except for the bucs plate

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Very nice detail! First time seeing one!

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nice job. I just ordered some Zaino and can't wait to start using it.

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Nice job Angelo, when are you guys going to finish eric's car.

6. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Soon......

Looks good Angelo. Thanks for the samples yesterday. I'll call you later with the results.

7. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

That really looks good. Nice to see a close up of 1Z Cockpit. Nice.

8. zoomzoom mazda5

Thank you Guy's for your great comments!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship2:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Vehicle looks great, silver always looks good when it's detailed properly :applause2:

What's wrong with the pictures? They look good to me :thumb:

10. zoomzoom mazda5

Thanks Nica! I'm just trying to get them to look better so everyone can see the clear finish on the paint. Hopefully in the near future i can do some dark color cars. It seems i'm getting lite color ones these days.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea I hear you, that's how I ended up purchasing the lenses I now have and I would have to say I've noticed the difference a good lens will make :thumb: but there is lots to learn about photography, you can have the best equipment but knowledge is just as important if not more impratant then equipment...just my :2cents: though but I know what you mean.