2009 Monthly Competition

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Nica, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Well 2008 has come and gone and a new year has arrived :thumb:

A new year to start up the Monthly Competition, I'm looking forward on seeing more entries this year, the prices are worth, those that have won in the past can testify to it. But I'm really looking forward to giving more goodies away this year.

I hope we don't have any months with out any entries this year.

Well, I'm looking forward to this competition and as we are all aware, time doesn't stand still and before we know it the year will be over and the year price will be upon us again. I would like to keep the year price going but I'm thinking of doing something special, besides the $300.00 price I'm thinking of creating a Detailing Bliss Detailer of the year trophy. I'll have several trophies and for every year end winner the trophy will be mailed to them to keep.

Now I've been looking at a few trophies and some I like some I don't, I'm open to suggestions so if you guys see a trophy that you feel is worthy to be the Detailing Bliss Detailer of The Year Trophy please let me know....oh but remember I'm picky :flirt:

Well I will keep this thread updated and I will also use this thread to announce the winners for the Monthly Competition.

I'm looking forward to the coming months, I hope you guys are as well.

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Ooh, this year I'm down. I have a black Cadillac Escalade and a bright yellow vette lined up, but probably not for a couple months yet. We'll see, though.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

You got all year pektel to enter, but you have to win at least one month to get in the year end price ;)

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Oh nice! I look forward to a prosperous year for all of us! :)

5. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

right. I'm going to need some luck. I JUST got a Makita 9227. I mean, I don't want to do an SUV with a PC if I don't have to. If that was the case, I might not be done by next December!

6. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for your generosity Carlos.

7. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

I have 2 cars for this year that might make it for the extreme. Hope to win 1 of them

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

cool beans. will enter at least once this year :wink:

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Ok well I am offically closing my business down so that I can enter the competition! Its driving me crazy!

10. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

what does the winner of every month get??

11. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

It varies, and its ALWAYS worth it to enter your best work for the month

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Prices range, normally those that win don't know what they are getting. I've been keeping the tradition of every winner gets a Detailing Bliss t-shirt, so the winners know they are getting that but it's usually followed up with some other goodies from a DB Sponsor. So it's true, winners don't really know what they are getting :thumb:

13. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

awesome.its soo cold but i might find time to clean 1 of my family members cars this month.maybe a wash wax vaccum type deal.i dunno we will see.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

No need to rush, you got the entire year to enter, you just have to make sure you win at least one month to enter for the year end price :thumb:

15. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I just received mine today and it's AWESOME! I will post once I receive my last item...

16. B.Prug87

B.Prug87 Guest

if i remember correctly if i dont win i can enter the following month but if i do win i have to wait 6 months??

17. Nica

Nica Banned

18. Nica

Nica Banned

So getting back to the trophies, here is what I'm considering for now:

[​IMG]
    I like this one, not sure if it's the supper man symbol that got me but it just got my attention.

I also don't mind thes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm sure I can come up with some honorable/proud words to fill up the space, not to mention the winners name and user name will go on the trophy.

Well just a few that caught my attention, let me know what your thoughts are on them so far.

19. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

I like this one
    [​IMG]

20. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Same here :thumb: