2007 Rescue Fire truck (Lots of pictures)

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Nica, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Yet another fire truck, this one though is very unique. It’s a bit larger then the last rescue fire truck I detailed. This is one of the most deluxe/luxurious rescue fire truck I’ve ever seen, the vehicle from what I was told is worth (about) $500,000. It’s a gorgeous truck, breath taking actually. Truck has so many options I could only remember a few of the options, as I go through the detail I’ll bring them up. Well on with the show, the truck:

2007 Rescue Fire Truck (with lots of options)

This truck was in serious need of a good wash, the customer wanted the exterior washed and the interior cleaned up as well.

I started off with the interior. For the interior I first gave it a wipe down with Meg’s APC and water (1:1), after the wipe down I used Meg’s #40 all over the interior. Here are some after pictures of the interior (sorry no before pictures the pictures didn’t turn out as good as I’d hoped):

Oh my apologies, the lighting was not ideal for taking pictures so some pictures look a bit dark but I hope I get the message across.

The only before and after is the water of the wipe down:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    Despite being new it still was a bit dirty.

[​IMG]
    As soon as you open the doors this is what you’re greeted with. That’s wicked, mirror doors how cool is that lol. Maybe it’s for the fire man to check them selves out…you know to look good for the ladies hahahahaha.

[​IMG]
    This thing has so many buttons/gadgets it was very tempting to press all of them, oooh specially the red one you see on the top left corner but I had to restrain my self.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Now the passenger area was as impressive as the driver area, just look at those windows above, that’s just wicked. There is room in the back for a microwave too, I don’t know if that is an option but it sure could come in handy if you ask me.

Well that about takes care of the interior. After the interior was done and I picked up my jaw and tong from the floor I moved on to the exterior.

I got my CR Spotless filter ready to go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As usual I started on the rims/wheel wells and tire. The tools I used are as follows. P21S Total Auto Wash for the wheel wells (red bottle), P21S Wheel Gel for the rims (green bottle) water mixed with soap to scrub the tires with and various brushes:

[​IMG]

First wheel wells received P21S Total Auto Wash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gave the wheel wells a good scrub with my brush

Then the rims, I noticed that the rims on this truck were different from the other’s I’ve done. Yet another extra on the truck. For the rims I used P21S Wheel Gel formula:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I let the Wheel Gel sit for a bit

[​IMG]
    Then agitated with my Swissol brush

Then gave the tires a good scrub
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All done, this process was done to all the tires. The tires where protected with Optimum Tire Shine.

Moved on to washing the rest of the truck. For the wash I used Meg’s Gold Class Shampoo, Black ShMITT, with the two bucket method and lots of Bug Squash. I sprayed the entire front with full strength Bug Squash. The vehicle was dried with the help of the air compressor and then finished off with the Dehydrator Drying towel. Here are some before and after pictures:

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    Oh this is an extra too, the amount of lights this thing has is amazing and on top of that the entire rear end lights up when a vehicle’s head lights hit it.

Now for some random pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overall I had fun detailing this luxurious truck, oh one last option on the truck is that the tires have a mechanism that with a press of a button chains will be installed on the rear tires. The truck has many, many more options but these were a few that I remembered.

Well like always feed back (good or bad) is always welcome.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I think that is the coolest fire truck so far because of all the canadian badging... ohh nad the back. its cool... very nice work

3. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...I knew someone would pick up on that lol..this by far is one of the wickedest (not a word lol but it should be hahahaha :D) truck I've done so far...oh not to mention one of the most expensive one too.

Wouldn't mind seeing this bad boy in action actually, so many buttons, features, funtions..ect..ect..I'd like to see some of them in action.

4. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

that's a stunning looking rescue truck!

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

NICE WORK! Love the tailpipe!! And thats the sweetest truck you have done! Love it :D

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Nica, how many of these are you going to do. The biggest vehicle I did was a race car tractor and trailer w/embedded bugs and that was before anyone used clay or heard of it. Needless to say that was the first and last one. Keep up the great work.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Glad you enjoyed it crossroad and thank you for the feed back, very much appreciated.

Yea, tailpipe turned out great. Glad you liked it pirex, she turned out very nice :D

My friend told me it would be about one a month lol...so far it's turning out to be about two a month hahaha business must be good for my friend :D, I can't complain I enjoy detailing these big rigs. I enjoy bringing my little girl to see the fire trucks, she gets a big kick out of them and enjoyes helpig me out, most of the time she's telling me "you missed here dady" hahahaha. Thank you for the compliment Ashpalt Rocket, I appreciate it.