2007 Mustang Shelby GT 350

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Pooter, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Ok before you get your hopes up ...not finished yet. This car is absolutely beautiful. It has less than 800 miles on it and has been sitting (outside) all winter unprotected. My buddy lives in a condo with no covered shelter (Ouch). After washing I wasn't suprised to see the swirls and scratches. Absolutely no wax left on the car. It still looked like the dealer detailed it with a brillo pad. Here are the before shots, I'll post the after shots and process when I am done. These scratches and swirls are HELL with only a PC. May have to go to the wool.

Did I mention this is a beautiful car. Lots of Pics.

Before:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After Foam and wash These are the corrections:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This stuff actually covers the car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

K, thats what I have to deal with, will post the after and process probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

ooo shebly.....

How was teh clear?

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

That is a beautiful car. It looks like its been neglected a little. I'm sure it will look great when you get done though. Cant wait to see the finished product.

4. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Thank goodness there is plenty, if not I would advise him to take it back to the dealer and have them fix it. Though ther are several scratches on the car from sitting, There are SWIRLS EVERYWHERE. Dealer is the only one that has washed the car.

5. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I feel sick seeing the Shelby in this condition, hope you return it to it's true glory! Can't wait for updates.........:applause:

6. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:druling: Can't wait to see the pics!
    :waiting: