2007 Honda Pilot

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by yyaman, Jul 21, 2010.

1. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

My brother's car has not been washed since the last snow storm this year. Interior was a mess as he has a 4 and 1/2 year old daughter and an 11 month old son.

I have detailed it last year, but I didn't have a polisher then and I only had a small fraction of the products listed below. So it can't be called a real detailing.

It took me 30 hours (worked on it every day for 2 weeks) to finish detailing it from the outside and inside. I have detailed the engine, but, unfortunately, I forgot to take before and after pics of the engine.

Products Used

Exterior

Interior

Tools

Pads and Microfiber Towels Cleaning

Before Pictures

Exterior

Before1.jpg

Interior

Before17.jpg

After Pictures

Exterior

After13.jpg

Interior

After27.jpg

Attached Files:

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

looks good. nice work!!

3. GDAL

GDAL Guest

great work and attention to detail.

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

wow thanks for joining great first post!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I know this Show 'n Shine must have made Phil happy, direct links to his shop! NICE!

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

yes that was a treat!

7. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Looks great! I've done a couple Honda Pilots, I'll be doing another soon. I've noticed their interiors are very difficult to clean, lots of little crevices and places between and under the seats that are hard to get to and clean. Has anyone else noticed this?

8. yyaman

yyaman Two Bucket System Washer

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.

You are right TheRustySuper about the little crevices. I bought attachments to my vacuum cleaner and was able to get into these. They were so dirty, but I was able to pull every single particle of dirt. Hell, I even found my brother's medical badge between the seat and arm rest!