2007 Honda Odessey Interior Revival

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by HOOVER, Jul 30, 2016.

1. HOOVER

HOOVER Member

Good day fellow detailers! Time to get caught up on postings. Client was a referral from Escalade detail. Upon quoting, we reviewed what detailing was, and in showing work done and process taken they decided to do interior now and exterior in 3 weeks. They are busy with life, jobs and family. Van has never been detailed before, and is in good shape! Just needs some TLC. On with the show...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seating was really dirty, hard to see here, but have some great 50/50 shots coming..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did a test spot on a seat, just to see....nice!! That was general condition on seating. But hey, after 150,000 miles and 9 years, what do we expect?? Clean, renew and revive!! Meguires Water Based Degreaser mixed 50/50 and Dawn dish soap was the combo for this job...a one two punch that worked well!!

[​IMG]

​Let there be light...a 4' florescent works awesome!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

These vans have SO much storage and configurations....
    [​IMG]

​We do the best we can...some stains permanently change color of carpet. Just know what you are capable of and keep moving forward!! Much better.
    [​IMG]

These seats fold into above area..cool!
    [​IMG]

Seats were cleaned...
    [​IMG]

And put away...cool!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Making progress!! Sweet!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

50/50 on seating....general condition throughout...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After...sorry for fuzzy pic's..
    [​IMG]

Left done...right not..
    [​IMG]

So nice to be able to take seating out!!
    [​IMG]

Not perfect...but much better!
    [​IMG]

Was quickly running out of time...I had 2 minutes before clients were coming and running out of daylight...after/finished pic's...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Upon pick up, clients were like 2 kids cranked up on way too much sugar!! I got a wonderful shove on the arm and a "get out of here, are you kidding me", WOW!! WOW!! Unbelievable!! They were SO excited I got excited as well. Such enthusiasm heading into doing the exterior in a couple of weeks! They will have a totally new vehicle when done, and that is why we do what we do. We love doing high quality work and seeing our clients blown away with results!! Reveal time rocks!!
    Detail on and believe in your ability to deliver. Remember nothing gets out every stain, but we can make a huge difference overall, in the bigger picture, of a clean, revived interior!!

Thanks for viewing, comments and compliments!!

Hoover

CG6Lemon likes this.
  2. AndyThomason

AndyThomason Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great difference!!! These are my favorite.

3. jb1219

jb1219 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

wow. amazing work!