2004 Impreza WRX sti

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Nica, May 5, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Well this vehicle belongs to a co worker, he just purchased it and when I saw the colour I just knew the vehicle would look great with Swissvax Divine, now the nice thing is that this vehicle had been previously detailed by a local detailer who did a great job on the paint correction, props to the local detailer :peace:

So this is a simple wash and a very special wax, here we go.

Oh pictures were taken by the owner of the vehicle and that’s a good thing because I was quite eager to get to work on this vehicle. Various lenses were used, I’m sure you’ll be able to pick out the lenses used :thumb:

This is how the vehicle looked when it arrived:
    [​IMG]

The vehicle was looking quite good but I wanted to make sure before it receives some of my Swissvax Divine, so I got out the 3M Sun Gun to inspect:
    [​IMG]

Like I said it before, the vehicle was previously polished and that’s a good thing because polishing this vehicle would take some time, the vehicle was in good conditions. Well on with the show.

Wheel wells received P21S Total Auto Wash agitated by hand as there was no room for the long handle brush, rims received P21S Gel agitated with EZ brush and a Swissvax brush, tires received ARO agitated with a Meg’s tire brush:
    [​IMG]

This is how all that work was looking like:
    [​IMG]

This process was done to all the tires, rims and wheel wells. Next to give the vehicle a wash, first the CR System was connected to insure that Deionized water is used. The two bucket method was used with a Zymol sponge and shampoo of choice was Zymol Clear:
    [​IMG]

Here is the Deionized water working it’s magic, no water marks:
    [​IMG]

Vehicle was dried off with a waffle weaved micro fiber towel, first up it was time to prep the paint for this, Swissvax cleaner fluid was applied with a yellow foam applicator and removed with various Cookie Monsters.

Now for the main event:
    [​IMG]

Here we go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Divine was applied with the German Applicator that has been designated strictly for Divine. Only by using the German Applicator can I get Divine this thin:
    [​IMG]

Divine was applied to the entire vehicle, left to bond on the surface of the vehicle for 30minutes. Wile Divine was curing the tires were dressed with Zymol Tyre and a coat of Divine was also applied to the rims:
    [​IMG]

Divine was removed with several Cookie Monster micro fiber towels an here are the end results, first for some interior shots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well now why hide the beauty of a $2,500.00 wax by taking only indoor pictures? It was a gorgeous day with nothing but blue skies with the sun shining bright. Perfect to show the true effects of Swissvax Divine, so sit back and enjoy some pictures of the vehicle outside:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It was a pleasure to detail this vehicle and I’m glad the owner was satified with the end result. I was quite pleased with Divine. We were all very impressed with the vehicles glow and wet apperance. Here is a walk around video:

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed.

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

you know thats an sti not an evo? Anyway great touch up. lucky guy to get some divine on his car

3. whiplazh

whiplazh Two Bucket System Washer

GREAT work Nica. Looks excellent! Divine for the win!

4. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Great work Carlos.... Divine looks awesome :)

5. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Paint looks excellant Carlos. :thumb: I hope you charged enough to cover the cost of the Devine.:gasp:

6. richy

richy Guest

Carlos..the paint looks great. I'm not criticizing, just curious, why use Divine on the wheels? Why not use something more durable like your DG 105 to help protect against the brake dust? The wax does look good on the paint, though. Not that a cheap bugger like me would ever spring for that, LOL.

7. Truls

Truls Two Bucket System Washer

Lokks great Nica...

And:
    Impreza WRX sti....not Lancer EVOlution...he he

just had too....

Great work, sweeeeeet wax..and a nice ride

8. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

That's a very nice look.

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

The paint looks very nice topped with Divine!

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

very very nice....

Man I wish I had that light setup in my garage

11. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Very nice Nica.

12. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks good carlos, but im glad you can tell the cars apart lol

13. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

nice job as usual!

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Um..yea..I knew that :paranoia: I um..was testing you guys..yea that's it..you pass :applause2: :applause2: hahahahaha yea right, sorry that was my bad I confused the two..not sure how though :shead: :shead:

Thank you for the feed back, no really I do, no harm done on corecting my mistakes...now what were your user names again...:banned: :banned: hahahaha just teasing :hippie:

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the feed back :thumb:

Thank you Pats300zx, glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you Gary, vehicle turned out great. I'm just glad the vehicle had been polished before because this vehicle to polish would have taken some time, it has lots of sexy curves. As for charge, no charge for this one. Yup, I deemed this vehicle special enough to use my own personal Divine :thumb:

Oh no worries buddy cirticise away it's all good. As to why I went with Divine on the rims..um..no logical reason, I just wanted to try it :whistle: it looked good though, not sure how long it will last but I just wanted to try it, you know me :crasy: Well that's the truth, I just did it well just becuase lol. But man you should have seen the paint, it brought that blue to life but like I said it really made a difference that the vehicle had been polished before and polished properly too :thumb:

Glad you enjoyed it Jimmie thank you for the feed back :peace:

Glad you enjoyed it Motor :chest:

Thank you FMINUS, having this much lights in the garage helps out big time..actually I spoiled my self becuase I can't see my self detailing anywhere else..I mean I do but boy do I miss the lights, I get through the detail only wishing they had the same set up as me lol

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you Asphalt Rocket, gad you enjoyed it :hippie:

Yea, yea...I know :sorry: :sorry:

Glad you enjoyed it :thumb:

16. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

WET! nice job on the thin applications

17. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Great to see Divine on a great looking STI.........:headbang:

18. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

nice work carlos

19. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Very nice work on the SUBARU WRX Nica! Love that blue! :applause2:
    Dave

Sorry, I had to tease you about the make. :whistle: You know I am very partial to Subies!

20. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

Very beautifully done Suby. My favorite color, too! :)

Pete