2004 Honda Civic Sedan Beige - Wash, Engine, Seal

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by m4gician, Jul 29, 2009.

1. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Hi everyone,

This car was done back in March, but I've just found the memory card containing these shots. I did a wash, engine detail, vacuum, and seal. It was a very well kept car, and lady driven so I had no problem worrying about the finish, the mileage in 5 years was lower than people have in 1 year.

I only have the engine pics in decent quality, so enjoy an engine detail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

looking pretty good!!!

3. richy

richy Guest

Nice job on the motor..I must confess, I really don't care much about doing engines..nobody except the mechanic ever sees it, so who cares other than when it's time to sell it??

4. m4gician

Heh, I find that it reminds the owner of what the car looked like when it was close to new, and for some people it gives people a little pride when they open their hood. Heh come on Richy, it's a Value Added service :) Everyone wins!

5. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Nice job on that engine bay, what did you use to dress it?

6. richy

richy Guest

Aaron..I'm not saying it's a waste of time. Most guys on here do it. I ask all my customers if they want it and only 2 have ever said yes. I agree it does look nice and will do mine to the 9's when it's time to flip it.

7. m4gician

No thank you very much, you know that I do appreciate your compliments :)>

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Looks great...It appears that you have been very busy lately...:thumb:

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Well done engine looks great, I enjoy detailing engine bays just adds that extra humph to the detail :thumb:

10. momchil

momchil Virgin Detailer

Amazing job!

I have the exact same car and today I was checking the oil and stuff when I realized how dirty it was. I would love to see it as clean as the one on the photoes. Could you give me some tips on which parts you had covered and how exactly you achieved that effect.

Many thanks in advance!