2000 member splurge thread

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by pektel, Jun 10, 2009.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Just making this for all of us that bought a crapload of stuff from Phil yesterday.

Let's post all the pics up here!

2. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Can't wait to get the stuff... my total AFTER the discount was $204...

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I only bought three things. A Brinkmann, ONR and a SV wheel brush. I just have too much to try out right now..lol..If this sale was a month ago, I would have dumped $4000 in one shot.

4. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Haha oh man...this won't be good once I get all my stuff in...

5. c32AMG-DTM

c32AMG-DTM Birth of a Detailer

6 no-name ubers, Lusso Oro & RC - just a couple things this time around, like Spyral (although he's a whole 'nother level, LOL) I currently have too much stuff to try. Order showed up today though (literally the day after placing the order)!! Thanks again Phil!

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Just got some DD pads and 106FA. I honestly have just about everything I will ever need from Phil

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'm broke but I needed some nice microfibers so I got about 10-12 mixed of the Uber and no name. Can't wait to try them.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I didn't get a chance to buy anything but I'm sure the rest of you did!

9. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

denzil the sale is now at 20% off so feel free to purchase, the rest of you thanks!

10. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I have a coworker that thought that since I let him try one of my waxes once that he could try it again.......AAAHHHH NO!! I made him purchase a pot of Lusso, which I never tried lol, and an applicator as well as 1z Gummi since he wanted to borrow that too. I, on the other hand, really didn't need anything but I did pick up more another LM kit, "no name mf", as well as 1z Gummi and the 1z Kristall Klar WF.

11. memnuts

memnuts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I saw the discount and picked up the Menzerna Ultimate package and a pot of Lusso Oro. Oh and god bless Phil's heart the stuff came packed in bubble wrap and not styro foam peanuts and he shipped it via fed ex. It made hiding the shippment from wifey and others that much easier. :)

12. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I don't know what other kind of fat mf's you have, but these bad boys are so soft and fluffy..my wife wanted a blanket made of one!

Doesn't it just make ya feel like crap having to hide that from the wife...atleast its detailing stuff and not something else..like another woman...lol...at times though my wife feels like I spend more time with the damn cars then her...she just gets stupid sometimes..and ya gotta remind her that the car can't wear a 5000 dollar wedding ring...LOL!!

13. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

OH yea, I can't wait to see everyones stuff too!!

14. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I have some Shag Rags, love those too.

15. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

very cool!

16. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'm getting anxious waiting for this stuff to come!

17. pektel

Bump. lets see those orders! Mine is set to arrive today :D

18. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

I'll post everything up tonight...:picture:

19. pektel

Box 1 of 3. Second one should be here tomorrow. Third one is just a couple SV wheel brushes on back order:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contents:

Optimum Power Clean 1 gallon
    Lusso Glass Polish 8 oz
    1Z cockpit premium - .5L
    2x no name mf
    2x uber classic mf
    2x uber wash sponges
    2x 3.5" pfw pads
    2x uber green 4" pads
    2x uber blue 4" pads
    2x uber green 5" pads

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

How do the uber wash sponges compare to Zymol ones?