1Z Klima vent system cleaner

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by DirtyWeRX, Nov 15, 2011.

1. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

The instructions say to use the full can in one use.

Do I HAVE to use the full can? Or can I use half on one car and half on another car?

If using only half of the can, should I be worried about left over products in the line gunning it up if left in storage for a couple weeks?

2. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

IMO, you don't need to use a full can on well-maintained vehicles. I use one can for both of my vehicles without issues and the spray line doesn't get gunked up either. It's water based, IIRC.

3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

I always use the whole can - maybe I dont need to, but thats what the instructions say to do.
    It works great and I have used it on many of my Client's vehicles and all are very happy with the result.
    Follow their instructions regarding how to set your aircondtioner vents, where to place the nozzle of the hose, and do it !
    Dan F

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

IIRC phil told me it was ok to use half a can, if the smell still is there, then finish it off........

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Agreed..... its economical enough that a full can is cheap insurance.

6. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I just went through my last 2 cans yesterday. I need to buy more. Really great stuff.

7. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Klima cleaner is awesome!!!!! It really works.

BTW, use the whole can.

8. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I've used it before and liked it, I just didn't know if the whole can needed to be used in one time for sure.

Though, after about 20 seconds of spraying it in the vent, I thought to myself, "hmm seems like a lot of product is going into these vents... I wonder if I'm gonna hurt anything"

Everything went better than expected lol

9. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

You can get away with half a can but personally I always use the entire thing in one shot.