1Z einszett W99

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Frankastic, May 20, 2012.

1. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

Hi guys

I been using this APC for stripping LSP without any ill effects. 2 oz of W99 2 oz of CG CWC in 16oz foam cannon. as of now this is my only APC since I'm moving, and will be for a while. Because I have 10L of it.

The question I have is that...can I use it for interior? leather, cloth, carpets, vinyl, plastic etc?

I read *Not for use on Plexi-glass, acrylic and natural fibers, and anodized aluminum.... Plexi glass ( is that like the convertible top glass in the rear ) would clear bra be one of them? Natural fibers ( my guess is real leather ) and how do I know if the wheels are anodized aluminum?

Franki

2. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

W99 can be used on all of the above,I have had no problems using it on coated leathers either but prefer to use Blitz for that. I dilute 10 to 20:1 for interiors,it goes a long way for cleaning power. As for wheels,do a light rub ith metal polish,if the applicator goes black,its unfinished. DO NOT use W99 on those. It is very safe on standard and aftermarket wheels that are clear coated or chrome. Hope this helps Franki.

Darren

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Well, now I know who I can get some W99 from :lol:

4. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

I always wanted to try w99 because I see Phil using it for pre-soaking on every detail writeups. Right now, I only use Zep citrus 4:1 to pre-soak.

5. HeavyD

LOL You got plenty Im sure my 1Z nemesis LOL Off topic but thanks for the cards Roger,they look great!! Back on topic,use the 1Z W99 with confidence Franki,it is a very solid cleaner in all aspects

6. armenakadino

armenakadino Birth of a Detailer

is that the same dilution phil uses for his write ups

7. flash69

flash69 Virgin Detailer

Great question. What dilution is Phil using for w99?

8. .:RTime

.:RTime Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Is that the best way to clean leather and other really dirty interiors? i worked at a Ford dealer and try used ardex new wave all purpose and a magic eraser. I wantedd to try this stuff. Is it worth it?

9. Frankastic

I think Phil uses 8 oz in his 8 oz foam cannon, but I will let Phil chimp in on that. but I used 4 oz in my 16 oz foam cannon no problem.

I used it on a M-benz C class...coated leather tho: no problem. Clean the shoe scuffs in the back seats...leather..plastic...vinyl, came out great!

[video=youtube;PYSF2uJpIpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYSF2uJpIpA[/video]

here the video/slide show

enjoy!

10. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew Darren was all over it :D

I will agree, W99 is great stuff

11. HeavyD

Who me?? I dont know what your talking about?? LMAO Yeah Ive used 1Z products a couple of times. LOL

12. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

You should check out this stuff called "cockpit premium"! I think it's a detail spray or something... But it works well on carpets :D

inside joke alert

13. .:RTime

.:RTime Any Rag Vehicle Washer

if i use it as a typical all purpose should i dilute it?

14. Frankastic

yes i diluted 10:1 for interiors

15. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

i have been useing 1 cap full and 16 oz. in foam cannon

16. armenakadino

armenakadino Birth of a Detailer

Just wondering when you mean 16oz is that the water and the 1 cap full is the W99

Btw the dilution Phil is using is it straight 8 ounces no water or soap

17. pokerfad

pokerfad Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just picked up some W99 up from Phil last week and as usual my German brethren continue to impress with everything they make!

18. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

yes that is correct