1z CP and Cockpit Lemon

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Mark350, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Is there a difference between Cockpit Premium and Cockpit Lemon other than the smell? Im just wondering if they leave the same matte finish

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

According to AG, Lemon offers UV protection, CP does not. Cant comment on finish, never used Lemon.

3. cshorey

cshorey Any Rag Vehicle Washer

My understanding (never used Lemon, is that is doesn't have the cleaning ability of Premium).

You can read the descriptions on 1z's offical site here: einszett - Autopflegeprodukte, Lackpolitur, Felgenreiniger, Autowachs, Pflegemittel

chris

Edit - Follow link then select "Welcome". After that then select "Find a product" under the product list. Then select Interior and you get a list of all the items. Pick the one you want to read about.

4. allnitro

allnitro Virgin Detailer

I bought the Cockpit Lemon last month for the first time. I bought it mostly because of its promise of long-lasting neutralizing of odours.

It absolutely has good anti-static properties, best I've seen actually. It has a matte, natural finish, in fact you might even say you can't notice any finish at all after you've cleaned the interior.

It has a great lemon scent. Initially it is a great experience, but it didn't even last 8 hours.

Just my experience, but I won't buy it again. Way too expensive for a product that didn't last the day in the odour department. For its great anti=static properties I'm sure there are other cheaper options.