1st of a few orders in the mail

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Well I went on a little shopping spree a couple weeks ago. the first of the few came today.
    This one was from autogeek

The order had:

1 gallon amazing roll off
    1 gallon ONR (i more then love this stuff)
    4 wheel blockers
    3 bottles stoners, pump bottles
    Menzerna Nano Polish
    Menzerna intensive polish
    (they each came with a small bottle and a 4inch cutting pad)

Well here are some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a quick question, will I be able to polsih with the menzerna i got. Whatt I mean is do I have the right suff to do a swirl remove and a finishing polish? or do I need to order another menzerna?

Thanks for the info

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet order there Calgarydetail, that reminds me I need some more Invisible Glass. As for the Menzerna question, Intensive and Nano huh...well if you use a rotary I've found that Nano or even Intensive Polish can some times get the job done, but it all depends on the clear coat your up against and the conditions of the vehicle. The other thing is that if you find the appropriate pad combo it could work that you could do some correction. Give it a go, one thing for sure if you got minor micro marring or very mild swirls Nano and/or Intensive Polish will take care of them.

Hey are those the house blocker thingies (don't know there real name). I've been meanign to order those too, darn I need to order the stuff I really need lol.

Thanks for sharing buddy.

3. Calgarydetail

isnt that the wost, when you see someone has made and order and you relize you want or need somthing else. I normaly do a big order instead of a small one, i always forget somthing.
    And thanks for the info on menzerna. I think I might hae to order the rest of the line soon to try them.

4. richy

richy Guest

5. Calgarydetail

cool thanks, the car looks awsome. I think i will give what I have a shot on a family car, if it works then awsome. If not I will order more.. wellim sure i will order more but i wil put it off if i don need it

this is the chart I used to decicde what to order, accodring to it i can onlt go up 1 step

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3729

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

great order. i just got a sample of that amazing roll off from -dontsleep on it- and cant wait to try it out ive heard great things about it.

7. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Very nice order :D

8. Calgarydetail

thanks guys, I apprciate the comments

Trhland- amazing roll off is a great product, I belive its water actuvated so the best way to use it is wet the area you are cleaning then spray AMR srtaigh ontto the surface, it should do a great job of clean up.... it really is a great product