1970 Road Runner Superbird trophy winner

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Aesop, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Please excuse the lack of writeup, I am switching all my photography and information to my own server.

Regards,
    Sean

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Nice Work.

That is one clean engine bay :eek:

Love the plate :D

3. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Wow, another great job Aesop. That spoiler is wicked; on any other car would it be ricey as hell :giggle:

4. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

:sheep: Where do I start :woo: That is 1 of My life long favorite cars of all times :peace:

Had a Freind in Hi-School who had the Standard Road Runner 440-6 4-spd....:shead: Man these photos make the hair on my neck tingle.

That Dirty Bolt(only dirty part on car :giggle:) in the 1st photo,was for adjusting the rear spolier, but I'm sure you knew that :duh:

Thank You again for Posting :picture:

Next Please :waiting2: :popcorn:

5. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Nice Job bud!

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice job. What did you use on the front matte black area around the headlights? Maybe you already said it in the thread but I read it and did'nt see it.

7. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Just wonderful buddy, great job. The spoiler is a little... heh but you know what you made it look great!

P21s might've been overkill for the wheels, but I (more importantly the owner) trusts your judgement :)

8. richy

richy Guest

Sean..thanks for posting the Super Bird! Man you got some great, great connections for antiques and classics!! You realize, especially from some of those overhead shots, just how much real estate there is with that car and its ilk from the 70's.

9. Aesop

Aesop Jedi Nuba

Thank you guys. The wheels were worse than my camera could capture to be honest. The car was previously detailed by someone else. It was pretty hacked up sadly.

Megs #7 for a change. The matte is single stage, which you probably already knew.

10. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Beautiful job. What a classic !!!!!!

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Beautiful detail on a beautiful car...:thumb:

12. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

WOW that was alot of area to have to polish down, good job man! You made that color look so deep and wet.