17 months since i've had it

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by joep, Apr 12, 2009.

1. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

yep,it's been 17months since i've had it,geez now that i think about it ..its been that long since i've seen one..

my pc 7424 wrench that is..lol..i looked for this wrench all over the basement,garage ,buckets boxes you name it everyhere ..if i wasn't looking for it i was thinking about it..for 17 months ,i say honey have you seen my wrench you know i really need it i can't use my polisher without it for 17 months i hear the same ole same ole,no honey have you checked the garage :thud:

:shead: so here i am sitting on the basement stairs all alone thinking about that damn wrench thinking where in the hell good it have gone..i raise my head up staring to the back of the basement where i have a 3tier shelf for my tools..now i know i wouldn't have placed it there so i call my wife and ask .lori is it possible you could placed my wrench with the tools..

no honey she tells me but i'll look.is this it ...no thats for a dewalt drill,how about this,no thats a 1/4 craftsman wrench ..i draw a picture for her,really no kidding i did..low and and behold within minutes theres my wrench :applause2: :applause2:..

YEP,thtas right 17months ago she picked up after me before i could clean up for myself and placed my wrench in a special place..

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Damn Joe you should have drawn that picture 16 months ago and saved yourself a lot of heartache!! LOL!

3. joep

who would of thunk it J..lol..had it been lost i would have replaced it..but i knew it was downstairs and i wanted that damn wrench..lol

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

LoL dang, you must have missed it!

5. joep

sure i missed it Denzil,i own a rotory and use a PC for finessing the finish ..i had the original pad attached that came with 7424.. i couldn't use my pads or bp without the wrench to remove the original pad

6. Nica

Nica Banned

:lol2: too funny :lol:

7. joep

LOL,lori and our kids are still laughing about it this morning :shakehead:

8. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Joe...it's been 17 months since you seen a lot of things.....I heard the stories....I have a little bird that tells me...

Al

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Hahaha, that's too awesome!!! Great story, LOVE IT!

10. joep

hahaha, i guess we share the same Dr..

11. joep

yeah i go into the basement every now and then to verify its were i placed it..:)

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Dont let the clap get you down Joe!!! hehehe

13. joep

LOL....
    you no good for nothin mother &%@# just kiddin cooter ;)