106FF question

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Rexx, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Rexx

Rexx Virgin Detailer

I just got mt first order of 106FF and it seems a little on the runny side. I gave it a really good shake to make sure it was mixed really good. I have used other menzera product in the past and they were alot thicker, pretty much like lotion. Here is a picture where I put a drop on a pad and tipped it sideways. If someone could chime in and let me know if this seems a little too runny I would greatly appreciate it. Hope the attachment works I am new to this posting pitcures thing.

View attachment 77

Attached Files:

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

hmm that doesnt look right to me . mine is a thick cream.

3. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Just got my order in today from Phil, mine is definately not runny. Might have a bad batch there.

4. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

It's not supposed to be like that. It might be a bad batch or it got frozen in transit.

5. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I never had 106 run like that..it does look like a bad batch..you did shake it good..as it may have settled some...or even separated if it got very cold or even froze during shipping...my 106 comes out like hand cream....but its not runny....

Al

6. Rexx

Rexx Virgin Detailer

Oh I gave it a good 5minute shakeathon. Since this is the first time that I have purchased 106FF I was not sure what it was supposed to come out like. I kinda figured something was wrong as every other polish I have used are like hand cream as you stated.

Thanks alot for all the replies guys.

7. eShine

eShine Guest

Mine is not as runny as the pic on the pad either. The other pics you send us looked thicker. I will send another bottle, use that one on you ex-girlfriends car.

8. Rexx

Rexx Virgin Detailer

Yah I think the pad test showed it a little better than the in a glass test. Should have thought of that before I took the pics. I just noticed on your forum that you now have the opti-bond tire gel. I really wanted to try that, so if I place an order for that can you just add the 106FF to that shipment.

Thanks once again

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Yes, I will email you a code so it wont charge shipping.