1 question survey - I need 10 responses.. Please play along

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Hey guys (and gals),

I need to get 10 responses for a survey I am doing in a class I am taking. It should take a whole 45 seconds of your time...

If you would please help me out by identifying which one of the 5 categories you consider yourself I would appreciate it. Details are below:

Thanks!!

2. LDTCapitan

LDTCapitan Any Rag Vehicle Washer

What is the question, exactly?

If it is to what category we belong, I would slot myself in 2.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Yep, that's the question.... Thanks a lot!

4. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

I'm a number 4

5. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

I don't have a lot of greenbacks but put me down for #2 as well. I don't do anything in my community necessarily but I pay to fund for the Chesapeake Bay and I pay to recycle and I stick to it. Once you start recycling you realize how much "trash" really should be going somewhere else different besides a landfill. The only things in my trash now are leftover food mainly. I've been contemplating starting my compost in my backyard to have less waste and to get some great topsoil out of it as well.

6. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Everything I do, whether automotive or home maintenance/improvement is to try and save money on monthly water, electricity and gas/heating bills, it just so happens they also benefit the environment. So where does that put me between 2 and 3?

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

4 I suppose.

8. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

im a 2

9. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Guilty. I'm a 5, and it's simply because I live by Carpe Diem. I shall not make sacrifices today for a tomorrow that is not guaranteed to be there.

However, I do not voluntarily pollute, or make choices based on what will make the environment worse. I make my choices based on what I think is best for me. (EX.: The garbage is right next to the recycling bin, I put my news papers in the recycling bin. EX.2: I let my car run 5-10 minutes every morning so it's nice and warm when I get in it in winter)

10. belair

belair Birth of a Detailer

#5 for me.

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks for helping me out sa far gents.... just a couple more needed!

12. fzel07wrx

fzel07wrx Virgin Detailer

I'm a 2.

13. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I'm number 2 as well.

14. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

put me down as a #4

15. teak

teak Birth of a Detailer

I am a 2.

16. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

2 for me

Just curious, what class is this?

17. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I'm number 5. I'll keep my money, my freedom, and my guns...they can keep the "change" toward cleaner environment...

18. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

5 and proud!

19. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

#2 for me