$1 bucket caddys a Walmart

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by lasthope05, Sep 11, 2009.

1. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

I was browsing threw Walmarts automotive section to see anything new they had in stock or if anything was on sale. I looked around and found a bucket caddy there. Cool, I've been looking for one of those. I saw the price and it was marked down, $1. Hell yea!..

Heres what they look like. As you can see they easily fit 32oz bottles. The only thing I didnt like was the pockets didnt go all the way around but for $1 who cares.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what the package looked like.
    [​IMG]

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

off to walmart! Hope they have them there.

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Shoulda bought a bunch of them! Nice find.

4. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I got them for all my buckets and got 3 more stashed away. I got them for $3 on clearance.

5. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Haha.. Yea after thinking about it.. Im about to head out right now to but the lot of them. :p:

Dont know that I'll do with them all but they will be nice gifts to send to people when trading.

6. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

My Walmart probably doesn't have any... so I'd probably pick a few up from you :)

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I need to go to walmart.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Well just got back and they didnt have any and dont think I ever saw any at my walmart. But I did get some chicken to grill tonight, woho!

9. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Just got back again and picked up the last 4. Yea if you thats cool, I have extra if you guys ever need it.

[​IMG]

slanguage - Hope your not going to the one on Roosevelt. I just cleaned them out. Might wanna try franklin mills or SP.

10. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Hey, where are you located?

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

damn pretty cool. guess ill have to stop by walmart

12. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

I actually picked up a couple of these over a year ago. Pretty nice actually. Each pocket has an elastic retaining band that will hold things in place.

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

That's super cool. In which section did you find those?

14. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Uh, time to goto walmart.

15. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Walmart has a general clearance section and some have an automotive clearance section in the auto department. They also may be by the rest of the car care stuff with the clearance sticker on them.

16. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

I made one custom with a tool thing that I have been using but for 1 dollar another wouldnt hurt

Can someone tell me the number under the barcode?

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I did not know that, I thought each section had clearance section. Ugh, maybe I will have to go back tomm and see if I cant find the gen. clearance section. There was nothing on clearance in the auto section at the store I went to.

18. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Damn, those would be certainly nice to have!

19. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Give them a call back with the bar code number and check if they have it in the system first to save yourself a trip.

The bar code number on the back is 56093 00396. There is also WMA10041. I guess try both.

20. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

need to go stop by walmart now