09 Escalade Detailed-other cars included

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Asphalt Rocket, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

This Escalade just had some minor swirls and a scratch all the way down the drivers side that the owner wanted removed that the dealer could not. Also on other scratch on the right front bumper that was removed by the dealer but magically re-appeared after he washed the truck. Used M105 on the scratches, M205 on the rest of the vehicle followed by Ultrafina. Also included pictures of some of the other vehicles I will be detailing for him. He has several other Lambo's, Austin Martin, a couple of Z06's and an 08 M3 that are not in the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

That's what I call a customer!!!!!!!!!

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Nice work. I can't friggin stand doing SUVs! That's all I did all summer too. Bastards.

4. richy

richy Guest

Dana...what a great customer to land!! You deserve it buddy and he deserves to have you making his cars look the best. Looking very forward to seeing the GT and the Lambo done up!!:buffing:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Escalade looks great Rocket, well done :thumb: how did you enjoy doing the roof :giggle:

Boy those are some mighty fine vehicles he owns :druling: :druling: Lots of toys in that collection :druling:

Congrats with the new customer :thumb: and I expect lots of pictures for the rest of the vehicles.

6. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Nice work on the Escalade!!!! Lots of cool toys. Bet the Camaro on the rotisserie is gonna be nice!!

Andy

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Nice collection. No doubt you'll make him a happy man!

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Look at that collection, nice!

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

He is more than a customer, he is a client.

Thanks, as long as people will pay what I charge to do them I will do them all day long.

Thanks Richy, he is a great guy. He was sending down different employees through out the day to check on me and see if I needing anything. He was so happy the way it came out and saw a few other cars I have done in person and told me he knew right then and there that no one else would ever touch his vehicles. Now that is a compliment and makes you feel good when someone says that to you. Starting on the Lambo on Monday. I get to use one of the lifts to do it so that should make life alittle easier since the bottom of both doors have wet sanding marks in them from the factory.

Thanks Carlos, I was a little lazy with the write up and picture taking since it started to rain. He has a great collection and that is just some of them. It was funny everytime they came down to bring me lunch or lock up the shop they always showed up in a different vehicle.:yikes:

I will work on providing more pics, I just don't see how some of you can stop and take pics. Once I get started I just keep going, once I find a rhythem I do not want to stop.

10. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

All those blowers on those cars is INSANE.

Good job on the 'lade, Dana. Can't wait to see the other write-ups!!

11. That Escalade just looks plain awesome. The Lambo might be clean now, but by the time you're finished with it, the picture above will be like it's dirty haha.

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The Escalade looks like black glass man!! Looks great!!!

Sweet rides!! Love those Ford GT's!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome work Dana!!!

13. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Nice. I like the rear shot of the Terminator the best. Does that thing got a solid in it?

14. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Those IRS sure gave those cars some problems!

15. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Well, the half-shafts did iirc

16. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Dave, it does have a 8.8 in it. You can always tell by the exhaust if they have be switched or not. This car has 1000 hp at the wheels and only has 1800 miles on it.

17. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Fantastic work Dana, the Escalade looks amazing. The other cars are simply fantastic

18. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Nice one, Dana! I can see why the guy now has you on retainer.

19. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Great work as usual! :applause:
    Looking forward to the rest of your work from this client. :popcorn:
    I would have difficulty focusing on my work with all those sweet rides sitting in wait. :mounty:

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks Ken

This is only half of it.

Thnaks Aaron.