(06)X Terra interior cleaning

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by detaildude3629, Jul 23, 2010.

1. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

I detailed a X terra yesterday interior and exterior was a mess, I been cleaning the leather lateley with a bucket of warm water a dash of liquid soap, dawn was the soap and a microfiber towel, I let it soak for about 5 mins, lather up the towel and went to cleaning. Seats were very dirty customers has dogs so foot prints all over seats. I continued to wipe lighty in circular motions with a dry towel to wipe up residue. I been amaze how easy this is latley, this is my 3rd vehicle ive done and came out nicely. My next step was 303 surface protectant applied wiith micro pad, I can say what a difference it made total turn around. This is my go to protectant lately. I have pixs to up load but will be a couple days before I get to it. Have anyone of you guys done cleaning with method? I haven't been using many chemicals since then, would like feed back on this thanks.:applause2:

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I use a diluted solution 50:1+ with Meg's APC and water with the Autoglym Hi-Tec Cleaning pad.

3. detaildude3629

detaildude3629 Birth of a Detailer

I have a gallon of that too..will try that ratio, just been using that combo lately and found it works on coated leather, very easy for me..thanks for the info...:applause: