00' Ferrari 360 Modena

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by SRT8Spartan, Jun 28, 2013.

1. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

Hey guys, been busy but thought I would post up this 360 I recently received a inquiry about. My client had seen some of my other work and was interested in what would be performed. after meeting and assessing the damage we came to an agreement and after 2 days the proper way this 360 should look was achieved. Side note* Giallo Modena in the sun is an amazing color for a 14 yr Cavallino.

As received, paint masking a lot of damage
    [​IMG]

Clear protection splattered
    [​IMG]

Paint
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Previous "detailer" remnants in every vent/opening
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other previous detailer damage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here is when I just cringed after decon and got the lights on to see the real damage. This panel was HAMMERED, looks like the previous detailer just clawed away at the finish, wet sanded entire panel to remove all defects.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Car was previously wrapped, and had been removed improperly as well, leaving glue remnant and strips everywhere in cracks.

[​IMG]

Sorry missed a lot of pictures in-between but memory card got screwed up, so lost a good amount of photos, heres some finished pictures.

CF needed some attention, buttoned up now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back to proper cloud reflections

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry again for such little pictures, guess I shouldn't trust todays technology. Have a good weekend everyone!