▀▄ Miglior: Very Rare & Luxurious Range Rover! ▄▀

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Miglior, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Miglior

Miglior DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

Please take the time to view our full website!!
    Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing!

If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Range Rover Autobiography Black - Finished in Barolo Black - In for an Enhancement Detail

Hi Guys, under the microscope today is a beautiful and very rare Range Rover Autobiography.

YouTube - Range Rover Autobiography Black

On top of this Range Rover Being one of only 700 worldwide, I also can’t see an optional extra it is missing plus it has the 5.0L V8 petrol supercharged engine.

The car was booked into Miglior for an enhancement detail, plus a full interior detail including leather cleaning and protecting and also a wheels off detail.

This is the car on arrival!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swirling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fold out Side steps needing some attention.

[​IMG]

Poor washing marks evident already.

[​IMG]

The interior was started first. All the personal items were carefully removed and placed in our own bags and put in the boot. Clothing was carefully folded and put in bags in the same manner.

[​IMG]

Shiny leather.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The owners are dog owners so the boot liners were taken out and properly cleaned.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now the leather has been cleaned with Swissvax Leather cleaner.

[​IMG]

The passenger seat wasn’t too bad, but there was some jean transfer on the base. This was dealt with again with Swissvax.

[​IMG]

The driver’s door card was cleaned in the same way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the carpets and fabrics in the car were shampooed and extracted. Here are the floor mats which have been removed and thoroughly cleaned.

[​IMG]

After pictures of the interior will be below.

Now, onto the exterior of the car!

[​IMG]

De-tarring in process.

[​IMG]

The sidesteps needed particular attention.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, with the car washed and dried, I managed to get a picture outside the unit in the setting sun next to another car in at the same time (look out for the BMW 650i detail in a week or so)

[​IMG]

Now it was time to get the wheels off detail completed. This range rover wouldn’t go on our ramp because there are items underneath the car which are lower than the factory jacking points. Things like catalytic converters, and the mechanism for the folding steps get in the way.

Time to get access to the jacking points. Even using a jack, you need to remove the side steps.

Please click here for the rest of the write up...

[​IMG]

EugeneOr likes this.
  2. KevinHanchuk

KevinHanchuk Virgin Detailer

veeeery nice.

3. Wheelz25

Wheelz25 Jedi Nuba

Very nice detail, I have a customer that has a RR Sport autobiography same interior specs as the one you did work on. the interiors are awesome, love the seating design. Expensive though!

4. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Great Job, what sealant did you use if I may ask