£9,000 Detail in Kuwait coming soon'

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by detailersdomain, May 27, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Well I got a call last week from Paul a good friend of mine on the phone call he asked me if I can ship some product out to Kuwait for him.

I was like really Kuwait, it must be something huge.....I said what are you doing another Veyron right?...he chuckled and said yes. (this will be the most expensive detail ever! $18, 000 USD)

I said sure thing I'll ship it out for you. Anyway he gave me this enormous list and I said sure thing....the package is now waiting for him in Kuwait.

This is one of Paul's 61 step details and it will be done over a 7 day stay over there.

BTW he invited me but I declined. I said maybe on the next one seeing that you will probably be a hit over there. :applause2:

I will be updating this post once Paul gets back....but for now here are the cars that will be worked on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the big one....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy and keep an eye out for the updates...

2. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

There's just something wrong with the background in this picture.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

well if paul needs a hand i know a guy ;)

4. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Yes it looks like that over there littlemissGTO. I been there 2 times.....One should see the cars that are abandon over there on the side of the highway when they just break down.

5. littlemissGTO

littlemissGTO Welcome to Detailing

Just a bit odd to me you know. Seeing these big buck cars parked near so much debris and trash. I'd be afraid of getting scratches in the paint and what not. Hence Paul going over to clean them up.

6. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I was stationed there 2 times and in saudi arabia it's the same.

7. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hey Guys,

So what's like over there, anyone fill me in?

Kind Regards
    Paul

8. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Now I know where all my money is going for gas!!! If the Saudis are not buying million dollar camels then they are paying crazy amounts of money for cars and detailing them.

9. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Don't get me wrong... Those cars are both very deserving of a high quality detail, and I wouldn't deny either of them.

But I just can't see spending that much money on a White and a Tan car. Talk about something that won't really show the all the hard work...

Other than being able to say, Yep, I paid XX,XXX dollars to have it detailed by the best detailer in the world... :)

Having said that, I'd love to see befores and afters to prove me worng. :headbang:

10. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Its funny you say that, one of my clients has said that I have made the biggest difference on his white car than any of the other 6 cars he owns.

Don't worry, Im taking my camera with me! :)

Paul.

11. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

AWESOME! Can't wait to see the pics and storys about detailing in Kuwait.

12. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

wow! you must be excited paul. It's very hot in there so be prepared. i heard a lot of filipinos working there they said that it's a very warm, humid, country. i don't know at this time of year. but good luck. can't wait to see the whole write up.

13. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Congrats Paul that is awesome, one question is Phil shipping you out everything new or are you bringing some stuff yourself. I would love to hear what you ordered from him.

14. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

New Swissvax product!The Paul Dalton signature flak jacket.

15. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Congratz. Phil are you Paul's official supplier? Definitely update us with all the info.

16. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

For some reason, I REALLY dig the Veyron's color. Definitely looking forward to end results Paul!

If I could buy any Ferrari, it'd be the 599 GTB.

17. NCZ13

NCZ13 Birth of a Detailer

whats funny is i feel honored to be posting on the same forum as paul XD

cant wait to see the before and afters

18. detailersdomain

Hey I feel that white is probably one of the hardest colors to make look good and also one of the hardest to correct paint on cause it hides everything.

Black of course your going to see all the imperfections and is the best for pics and final results.

Am I Paul's official supplier I highly doubt it but I'm the one he did call on this particular order.

Let me see if he is okay with me posting up his purchase.

19. detailersdomain

I can tell you that Swissvax is on that list :)

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet vehicles, just sweet :worship2:

I agree though, lighter colour are just as hard to detail as the light colours. I mean finding the defects from a white pearl vehicle is very tough.

I'm very exited to see the details :cheerl: :cheerl:

That Buggati is just wicked but that Ferrari is insane...hard to choose if I had to purchase just one...I dont blame the owner for purhcasing both of them though :thumb: :thumb: